Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

So what do you think of this new blog?

Hello people here I am with a new blog which has finally come into existence after me spending a lot of time reading blogs and deciding hey I can do this too. I know the template looks all so girly :) but I just love the way it turned out. Everyone who knows me closely won’t be surprised at the pair of Jimmy Choos on the top, obviously one of my delightful obsessions :) and yellow I think is a happy color. But don’t you worry I assure you will find me blabbering on variety of things. I hope you enjoy reading it. And keep those comments coming.

10 comments:

  1. the template really looks professional. hope you don't give up like I stopped my poems.
    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you are censoring comments ah?? no fair!!
    comment waiting for approval X(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your blog doesnt become like mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shanx you can still continue ;) yeah censoring for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitt"u" I hope not anyways dont disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the template hon. It's so you. Lovely pair of shoes btw. ;) Can't wait to read more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a good start bum, The template is neat.. But for my comments you'll have to put something other than girly stuff :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. The template is sooooooo Sabithaish.....Btw, ooosssmmm Job I must say...

    ReplyDelete
  9. sexy pair of shoe babes....keep up the gud work n comments will surely follow :)

    ReplyDelete