Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Monsoon Musings..

I woke up this morning grudgingly as I felt the absolute unfairness of having to get out of bed. I looked out of the window and all I could see was the gushing rain and hear its hushing sound. I guess this must have been the heaviest rainfall I had ever seen and how I would have given up everything just to be allowed back under my sheets at that moment. So I finally gave up and got out of bed, got on with the daily routine while listening to my mom talk about schools being closed due to rains. I was instantly reminded of the days when news like that used to make me happy. I still remember how delighted I used to get and how I used to pray for more rains hoping for more holidays. That's when I hit one of those epiphanic moments on how these little things brought happiness and how easy things were back then. Making a mental note to look out for more of these ‘little things’ I scurried out of home, not forgetting my umbrella of course.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's what u call an Epiphanic moment. Well, surefire start...lets hear some more !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya this was a very good blog of ur's as it reminded me of ma school dayz too. Thanx :)

    Gold Digger....

    ReplyDelete